Wednesday, July 26, 2006
well
I got a woman way over town that's good to me oh yeah
Say I got a woman way over town good to me oh yeah
She give me money when Im in need
Yeah she's a kind of friend indeed
I got a woman way over town that's good to me oh yeah
Yea right, as if ive got. LOL
HELLO PEOPLE!
Just finished watching Forrest Gump (yes, i just watched it even though it's out for a decade.) and I TOTALLY LOVE IT. But before that...
School was quite ok today. Passed quite fast. And after that, i went over to the library along with David, Aaron, Kelvin and Jonathan to do our projects.
Ok, back to Forrest Gump. The film tells the story of a simple man's epic journey through life, meeting historical figures and experiencing first-hand historic events while largely unaware of their significance, due to his low IQ of 75. The film differs substantially from the book on which it was based.
Very good movie. So good that i cried in the end.
=x
*soundpunk jammed @ 11:02 PM

